Karen Pearson, MS, LCPC, CPT
- ASFA Group Fitness/Bootcamp Instructor
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- Yogic Physical Culture Academy Certified Yoga Instructor
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
- Montana Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Karen Pearson is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with over 30 years experience helping others achieve their personal goals of health, wellness and success. Karen is very passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities develop a desire to move their body and embrace health.
Karen started her fitness journey later in life than most and recognizes the importance of patience and determination along with proper form and technique at all times for optimum success. With decades of experience in mental health, she can also help people overcome the mental and emotional issues that often interfere with success.
Karen was also a military wife for 22 years and with her clinical background often providing mental health training to the Naval Reserve Unit in Billings, MT. Karen is enthusiastic, energetic, and loves to see what people of all ages can achieve when given guidance, support and encouragement to overcome life obstacles and achieve fulfillment.